You look at it everyday… often many times a day. Day timers, date book, calendar, agenda, personal organizer, planners—whatever you like to call them, need to be exciting enough to look at for 365 days. By December these now bare books become a piece of art, you can keep forever. I still have my “agenda books” from elementary school (my obsession started at an early age). There are so many amazing books to choose from. Here are some of my favs:
1. Kraft Polka Dot by Sugar Paper, LA for Target
2. Tall and Skinny from J.Crew **best colour!!
3. Black + Gold Chevron from the Paper Source
4. The Classic by Moleskine
5. Zebras by May Designs **really cool customizing options!
6. Navy + Coral and a Polka Dot by Sarah Pinto
7. Roses by Kate Spade
8. Big 14 by Bookbinders Design
9. Life is a Peach by kikki.K
Choose your style and make 2014 YOUR year. Can you guess which one (or two) I will be using in 2014?